Scope of practice
Who can be treated?
Chiropractic care can be used by everyone as the techniques chosen are adapted according to the individual’s needs: body frame (physique/size), age and mental status (anxiety/nervousness). Therefore some of our patients are over 80 years old (despite their possibly advanced osteoporotic bone changes) or just a few weeks old.
What can be treated?
Various parts of our body are functionally and structurally connected, therefore a chiropractic treatment can have an effect on quite a number of complaints:
- Headache, Migraine
- Acute stiff neck Symptoms
- Chronic neck tensions/ loss of movement
- Shoulder pains
- Arm/hand parathesia (numbness/ pins and needles sensation)
- Tennis elbow/ golfers elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thoracic pains (pain between shoulder blades, along the ribs, at the sternum)
- Acute low back pains (Lumbago, Sciatica, discprotrusion/-prolaps)
- Chronic low back pain
- Pelvic pain syndromes (at the Sacroilliac joints, pubic symphysis or various muscle attachments)
- Pelvic instability (often during / after pregnancies)
- Hip or knee pain syndromes
- Parasthesia in legs/feet (numbness, pins and needle sensation)
- Colics /Kiss- Syndrome in babies
- Symptoms due to dysbalances of the autonomic nervous system (menstruation pains or irritable bowl disease)
- Pains accompanying rheumatic diseases